Tag

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Temple and PH Preparation Program 2023


Glad to have been able to offer this program to the 
children getting ready to move up to the youth program next year.
All I really wanted was for the Spirit to be there to testify to the kids
that they are loved by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and whole lot of other people!  I hope they felt that!  



Group effort is always satisfying!


Once again, I have to thank my family for helping make this program
run smoothly and successfully.  Tom and I came to the chapel earlier in the week to practice setting up the projector and Kimo ran the computer for me.   Emi illustrated my PowerPoint for me with her stick-people drawings.  She is a gifted artist!  Thank you family!




So grateful to Heavenly Father for all the good things that happened tonight! All that we do, we do to help others see Jesus for who He is and to feel His Love. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment