Tag

Friday, November 10, 2023

All Kinds of Emi Art


Emi has liked to draw ever since she was able to hold a pencil and whatever she draws, she draws in copious amounts!  When she was in elementary school, Emi went through a long phase where she drew oodles of butterflies and cats.  I cut out each little butterfly and cat and then mounted a bunch of them on a piece of black cardstock. Had enough little drawings to give 
both pairs of grandparents a set and keep a set for ourselves.

Here I challenged Emi to draw her stick people without repeating a pose.  I really like her stick people!---(I like the one dabbing on the bottom of the page!)   She was going to throw away this practice sheet, but I kept it.
Emi is also witty and we have an accordion file that is full of the many cards she has drawn for different occasions.  I'd like to get them printed up one day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment