Tag

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Children of Eden

Friends invited me to see the musical, Children of Eden at The Main Stage theater at SDSU.  I'd never heard of this musical, which is based on the biblical stories of Adam and Eve and Noah and the Ark.  And I'd never seen my friend perform; her performance was super impressive, her singing was good and her diction very good!  (I so dislike not being able to understand what is being sung!)  Her acting was good enough to allow me focus on her character and not the fact that I knew her!



I learned that this theater is newly renovated and making us the
first audience to use it!




Thanks for inviting me, Sarah and Jason!

So nice to listen to this very good orchestra!

Two other folks that I was quite impressed with were the music director Robert Meffe and a tenor, Justin Brill; both Broadway veterans-both very professional!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment