Tag

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Columbus Day Off

Tom had Columbus Day off so we ate a nice sushi lunch then walked it off up at the lighthouse.  Perfect weather here lately, not too cool, not too hot.  
I love it!
Front of lighthouse


Back


 The colors of this foliage are beautiful-so many shades of greens and browns.



Nice walking with Tom and Emi



USS Theodore Roosevelt off in the distance


Believe the sign, we've seen 'em!

Shadow and light




I always draw faces on my sushi pics to send to Kimo.


These boots have been sitting on a curb on base for a couple of months now.  I think they're hoping the person who lost them will pick them up!
Every week when we go to the base, we look out for them to see if they are still there.

Tom was nice enough to model the hat I crocheted while
watching general conference.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment