Tag

Friday, June 14, 2024

Presidio Park Picnic

Presidio Park is really beautiful, the pine trees are tall and spectacular, filtering the golden evening light.

Had a nice picnic with a couple of church friends. Good to get to know them 
better as there never seems to be enough time to talk in between church services and meetings.



 

I augmented KFC with some homemade potato salad, green beans and chocolate chip cookies.



I had the thought come to me that it would be a good idea to invite different folks to come join us for picnic dinners.  When I mentioned it to my family there was zero support for that idea!  Tom said it was one of those things where prying yourself away from home is hard to do, but once you get there, you enjoy it and I sure understand that; I'm a homebody, too!

Still, had a good time tonight with good company-very satisfying!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment