Tag

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Miscellaneous Moments

Got together with some friends for lunch and a white elephant gift exchange.
I love these lunches because we all talk as fast as we can,
catching up with each other.  I love these Sisters!

 
Robyn got an insulated cup with a snack compartment on top!

Mary Ellen and Leann both got chip clips! Funny!


Spied this hubcap with hearts-I'd love to have these on my car!

Shhhhh!  Kimo made Tom a Jeep grill keyring and a
set of duck-shaped tire valve caps for Christmas!

I was quite pleased with the display the Colina del Sol Ward made to
showcase their Primary aged children!  Very creative!

Our ward had the Christmas party last week,
Kimo and I were more worker bees than partyers, 
but it felt good to help out.

Kyle had a great Santa beard!  He and Leann make a cute couple!

Taking a break in the kitchen



Serving pie with a spatula!

Decorations were pretty



I took some time this week to clean out the church
nursery closet-It sure needed it!
Behold the organization!









No comments:

Post a Comment