Tag

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Digitizing Memories

After my dad died, I wrote about his death in my journal-
I couldn't write in my journal for several years after that.  

After mom died, I looked through all her pictures, but they've
 sat in the suitcase I brought them home in for over a year now.

I don't know what that says about how I grieve, but I'm now in the 
process of digitizing everything.

These photos are from when we lived in Puerto Rico.

 

One of my favorite pics



Apparently, I sucked my thumb when I was little. 
I vaugely remember doing it, but 
I clearly remember my siblings teasing me about it!


Reading with mom



Got ahold of the hair clippers

 
The "Whirly Bird" and our red bus





Pictures from Washington

At Baker Lake

Bob's Chevy and our tan bus,
Paula, Jim and Skipper.



Dad-any resemblance to Tom is purely coincidental.

Deception Pass


Digging a hole then making a pole out of driftwood was a thing.

I was a snappy dresser





The "Big Hill"



Loved this oak tree in our back yard.

The rock in our back yard we named,
"The Big Rock"





No comments:

Post a Comment