Tag

Monday, February 19, 2024

President's Day Day-Date

Tom and I had some time to ourselves, so we went on a day date.
Our date consisted of doing errands, having lunch and going to the beach.
The clouds were showing off in almost every possible way; we saw quite a variety before the next storm!

Sky always seems so big at the beach.

This is what happens when you try and take a selfie with your eyes closed-
a close up of your husband's ear!  I still love it!  I have a whole folder
on my computer full of selfies of Tom and I over the years!


Taken through our car windshield

Kura Sushi-yum!


Tom hurts himself with wasabi-no joke.
If Tom starts coughing and choking while we are eating sushi,
I don't even look up!  It means he's feeling the effects of his 
own choices and wasabi doesn't care who you are.

Not so sure about this new sushi.

 

2 comments: