Tag

Friday, April 28, 2017

Pleased Mom and Dad

Most folks know by now that Kimo is currently serving his two-year mission in Honduras. I miss him so very much and at the same time I'm glad he is out there doing his duty.  I am absolutely amazed at what he is doing!  He is learning to: speak Spanish, teach the gospel, be guided by the Holy Ghost, live with a missionary companion 24/7, and take care of himself and all that that entails!  He has shown himself to be thoughtful and kind and loving.  I've always loved my son, of course, but I am in awe of him to a larger degree than I ever have been before. I've never liked to say that "I'm proud" of my kids, that implies comparisons to other people.  What I prefer to say is that I am deeply pleased with my son, Kimo and that I love him.  Please pray for him and all the other missionaries, that they could be safe and successful in doing the Lord's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment